Coral D' Season

FAQs

Q: How do I place my order?
A: To place your order, please us our order form. Fill in all the required area and click submit.

Q: How do I make my payment?
A: Coral D’ Season only accept ATM / Online fund transfer. You can get our bank account info in Buying Guide.

Q: How long do I need to wait for my goods to arrive?
A: For ready stock is 2 weeks from the closing date. For pre order stock is 4 weeks from the closing date.

Q: How do I track my shipment?
A: You can use our tracking system in the navigator to track your shipment. The tracking number will be mail to you, once the stock is ship.

Q: Can I return my goods due to any circumstances?
A: Coral D’ Season goods are through a proper QC before shipment so we don’t accept any return goods from customer.

Q: Can I cancel my order after I make my payment?
A: Upon confirmation of order (payment made), Coral D’ Season will not accept any cancelation of order.

Q: What if my order is out of stock?
A: Coral D’ Season will give full refund, if buyer’s order is out of stock. Buyer also will be given an option of switching order to item similar price or higher.

Q: Can I do my own pick up?
A: Yes. You can arrange your own freight collection or we can arrange a pick up location in Prai.

Q: Does Coral D’ Season have a retail shop?
A: Coral D’ Season main is on online fashion store. So temporarily we do not have any planning of opening a shop.



FAQsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend


Latest News & Updates:

Kindly check back periodically for the latest news, updates and information regarding to Coral D' Season.

Latest News & Updates

FAQs & Buying Guide

Buying Guide     FAQs

Terms & Conditions:

Terms & Conditions

View Shopping Cart & Checkout:

Goods Tracking:

Enter your AirWay Bill (AWB) number provided when you placed your order to get your goods shipment status.

Goods Tracking

Sponsor:




Categories:

Archive:

Links, Credits & Thanks:

BlogCatalog     BlogHub Blogarama   BlogTopList   Vote - BlogTopList   Droool.NET   BlogHints Blogged   MillionRSS   Top Fashion blogs

Online Shopping Directory   Online Clothing Store Listings  

Malaysia Online Shopping Directory   Malaysia Top Shoppers - Rank It!

BlogMalaysia.com   Malaysia Online Shopping Directory   Malaysia Online Shopping Directory

Malaysia Shopping Directory   Ministry of Fashion

Sponsor:

Clothing & Clothes Directory. We are listed under Womens Petite category

Free Web Directory - Add Your Link
The Little Web Directory

Fashion Directory

Subscribtion:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Bookmark and Share

     

Visitor & Customer Count:

Site Counter

Users Online

online counter